Sold in June 2019 at $700K (above list price). BCP fully furnished this empty house from the "House of BCP" interior design collection. We applied our unmatched approach to visual presentation and a micro-market valuation analysis to obtain a full price, no subsidy offer in four days with mutiple offers.
BCP obatined the highest sale price in Overlook history for this particular model townhouse, surpassing BCP's own prior high sale prices. BCP now has the top three sale prices in Overlook history for this model townhouse.
We continue to set the standard in Overlook, obtaining superior results for our clients and raising the value of Overlook houses with each success.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette with BCP's focus upon a superior visual presentation to drive buyer interest and offer valuation.
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, 2716 sq.ft. townhouse as our latest house for sale in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia. The quality and scope of the upgrades throughout this house, both inside and out, present a rarely-found buying opportunity in Overlook for a fully move-in ready home with the open floor plan option and high-end finishes.
Overlook community details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria’s West End are located to benefit Overlook from their proximity, but Overlook will still offer a rare, neighborhood, park-like setting inside the Beltway.
When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. The green space, coupled with wide streets and greater rear separation from other houses for better privacy, is a feature set rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool and playgrounds.
Verizon Fios high-speed internet is available within Overlook.
The upgrades and appointments to this house are present in every room and every view within. A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent throughout, from the choices in granite and flooring, to the brushed nickel hardware on every door in the house, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel. An eye-pleasing color palette throughout the house will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- The upgrades start at the curb, with a stacked Colonial fieldstone wall creating a high-end first look at this home. This feature is complimented by the black stair railing and the new Hinkley Trafalgar series light fixtures on the brick exterior of the home.
- Once inside, the house opens to a living room with an over-sized bay window, which provides ample natural light. The living room space has custom crown molding, with newly refinished hardwood floors in an espresso finish. Two columns on this level create a “door” leading into the open kitchen with seating areas for dining, relaxing, and entertaining.
- The design focal point of the living room is the stairwell from the entry to the bedroom level. The stairs have been refinished in the same espresso finish with white balusters and a darker espresso color on the handrails and newel posts. This design feature provides a stunning view for the new homeowner to enjoy every time they walk into their home.
- The kitchen has a cook's layout that is ready for entertaining, with the sink on an oversized island, ample prep room, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, tiled floor, granite counters, tile backsplash, and hardwired undercabinet lighting. The kitchen island is sized for eating or watching the cook at work, with room for three stools. The design focal point for the kitchen is the showpiece polished nickel light fixture over the island, which will both delight the new homeowner and impress your guests.
- The kitchen faces a dining space with a polished nickel candelabra as the focal point of this space. This space also allows for a cozy sitting area, rather than a formal dining table. Another sitting area off the kitchen is sized for a sofa or sectional with two walls of windows that overlook the fenced patio.
- The kitchen has access via steps to the patio for al fresco dining or entertaining. A large common area with a variety of trees behind the house provide privacy when inside the house or on the patio. ,The fenced back has a nice combination of a stone patio, grass, and two raised beds with professionally-designed, low-maintenance plantings to provide a peaceful space to enjoy.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. A separate seating area with two walls of windows lets in morning light for a relaxing read of a book or a weekend nap. The suite offers enough space for an office set-up if you prefer workspace to lounging space.
- The Master Bathroom is upgraded with high-end granite with rectangular undermount sinks on the two vanities, Moen brushed nickel fixtures, framed mirrors, light fixtures, a soaking tub, and brushed nickel frameless shower door. The Master Bathroom has a separate water closet for privacy.
- The Master Bedroom has two walk-in closets.
- Each bedroom has wide-plank hardwood floors with a dark finish. The two spare bedrooms are each sized for a Queen bed with a double door closet.
- The 2nd full bathroom upstairs is upgraded with a new high-end granite vanity top with a rectangular undermount sink, brushed nickel fixtures, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The separate laundry room is located on the bedroom level, with shelving for storage.
- The lower level has new carpet, with ample room to watch a large screen TV and set up a separate library or office area. A gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling trim detail provides a design focal point on this level. The lighting on the lower level, both flush mount fixtures and recessed lights, have been upgraded to LED fixtures.
- The lower level also has a full bathroom, which is upgraded with a marble vanity top with a rectangular undermount sink, brushed nickel sink fixtures, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The garage is a two-car, single door model, with a separate storage area that has a built-in workbench. The driveway offers space for two parking spaces for guests.
- The HVAC system (Carrier) and hot water heater were each upgraded in 2011.
- The roof was replaced in 2016.
© 2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC.